If you have any questions concerning the processing of personal data described below, please get in touch with your contact at Vinnter or its subsidiary.
Vinnter AND PERSONAL PRIVACY
- Why do we collect personal data?
- How Vinnter and its subsidiaries protect your data
- How we collect your personal data
- Examples of data that we process
- What we use your data for
- Who can see your personal data
- How long do we store your personal data?
- Your rights
This policy applies to employees, customers, suppliers, those attending events or training, consultants, partners and visitors. It also applies to the use of our services. Personal data is information that individually or in combination with other services can be used to identify a living natural person. For example, this might be a name, address, email address, photo or telephone number.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
Our main purpose in collecting the personal data is to be able to fulfil the commitments that we have to our customers, but we also collect data from individuals who are not currently customers of ours who attend our events or visit us for some reason. As data controller, Vinnter is responsible for your personal data being processed securely and in accordance with current legislation.
HOW Vinnter PROTECTS YOUR DATA
Vinnter protects your personal data through a combination of technical and organisational solutions. Access systems are required on all computers and phones that process personal data. Personal data in hard copy files, folders etc. is stored in locked cabinets.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data from our customers, suppliers and employees, and from individuals who attend events. When you go to an event or otherwise pass on your personal data to us we ask you to consent to the processing of your personal data.
EXAMPLES OF DATA THAT WE PROCESS
Such data might be a name, email address, telephone number, postal address or other information that you have provided and that is required for us to be able to fulfil our commitments to you.
WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR
Vinnter has the right to process the personal data that we need to fulfil our commitments to you. Alternatively, we may process your data if you have given your consent. We may also need to process your data because of legal or regulatory requirements. In certain cases Vinnter may need your consent in order to be allowed to process your data. In these cases you will receive clear, unambiguous information concerning what it is that you are consenting to. We may use your data for the following purposes, among others:
- To provide you with a good service:
- When you attend events and training
- To provide you with relevant information:
- Mailings in the form of invitations to events at one of our companies
- Mailings of information from Vinnter or its subsidiaries
WHO CAN SEE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is used by Vinnter and the companies that act as data processors for Vinnter. We do not pass on your personal data to any other companies unless we are obliged to do so by law, regulation or a decision by an authority, or to safeguard our rights or the rights of third parties. We never sell your personal data or share or exchange it with third parties for marketing purposes. Data is only passed on to third parties (companies) if this is necessary in order to provide a service.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process different categories of personal data for different purposes, and the legal basis for this may also vary. Consequently, the storage periods vary depending on the purpose for which your personal data is processed.
As a data subject of Vinnter, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to find out which personal data has been collected about you
- You have the right to request rectification if we have recorded incorrect information about you
- You have the right to be erased from our systems in the following circumstances:
- if the data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was originally intended
- if the data has been saved with your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time
- if the personal data has been processed incorrectly
The right to be erased does not apply if we are obliged by law to retain the data (for example, by the Bookkeeping Act).
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have any questions concerning the processing of personal data described above, please get in touch with your contact at Vinnter or one of its subsidiaries by email or phone.