Work with us, connecting things for a smarter future
At Vinnter AB we are always on the lookout for skilled people to join the rest of us. We do hands-on business development, architecture, and development in the arena of connected things. We try to make our customer’s products smarter. We focus our energy on finding solutions and greatly value entrepreneurial spirit within our employees.
We are at the moment very busy and therefore looking for more people to employ. Today we are around 22 full time employees, that we treat as our own family. We aim to become around 28 employees by the end of the year.
We are now scouting for an experienced and competent Business Analyst and Agile Leader, highly skilled in seeing the bigger picture of both business and technology.
You are expected to love working in the intersections of business, market demands and technology requirements and writing documentation for a DevTeam to take on. As a leader you should be able to work according to agile principles and primarily Scrum and SaFE. You will often find yourself in assignments as a Scrum Master or Product Owner driving the development of digital solutions.
At Vinnter we love using Design Thinking principles and methodology during early phases of a project during a few sprints, building a proof of concept or a prototype, that hopefully leads further to a production assignment in the end. Through the insights given by our prototypes, we achieve a long-term relationship to our clients, and an execution phase, which aim for a releasable product. To be truly successful in our projects, we also need to excel in transferring our prototypes, MVP’s and solutions into full-scale production projects.
Primarily we sell teams to work on projects in-house or at the customer premises. Generally, we have left the old business model of “resource consulting” behind us. We want to have a heart in what we offer our clients, and the productivity is greatly increased when a competent and experienced team is set up to solve a problem. For our clients, this will lead to better products more quickly.
Through our entrepreneurial mindset we contribute to our customer’s business success, without being management consultants. We are technology agnostic and work with the technologies best suited to solve our customer’s problems.
When developing connected things, we try to excel in:
- Cloud technology and tools
- Software development skills of various kinds
- Wireless technologies and available mobile services and networks
- Leading agile teams and maximising customer value
- Open source as well as available commercial tools to deliver value quickly
- Software architecture and system integration capabilities
Requirements for this position
Personality and mindset
- Customer first, mobile after that.
- Problems are to be solved, not complained about.
- I am not stronger than the team.
- Work should be play, so I contribute to that.
- I live in a sharing economy, so my knowledge is your knowledge.
- I am different, and so are others. Differences makes us better.
- I can and I will.
- I take responsibility and drive things through to the end.
- I am curious and want to understand things fully.
- I am a team player, either as a leader or a participant.
- Agile methodologies, primarily Scrum and SaFE.
- Have knowledge in and understanding of Design Thinking methodology
- Information modelling and visualisation.
- Requirement Management.
- Communicative through various digital tools, in person and remote.
- At least 2 years of experience in writing business cases
- Participated in or lead several (> 3) larger development projects
- Working in Atlassian software tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket etc)
- Working in Mural, Figma or Adobe XD, or other design and visualisation tools
- At least 3 years working experience within the development area
- Working in an agile environment for at least 2 year
- Preferably a Master of Science degree (Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Data Science, Applied Physics or other relevant Master’s degree)
- or Bachelor’s degree in any of the above types of educational areas
- or excellent proven track record during more than 5 years of professional work with relevant reference cases able to share
What we offer
- Freedom (we use the best tools for any given client & solution, based on your suggestions)
- Responsibility (with a lot of freedom comes the need for responsible persons). We need your help to let us build this competence within our lovely company!
- Opportunity to innovate, and we mean it!
Working at Vinnter
We encourage all types of people to apply, and we especially like to mix our office with all available genders, nationalities and specialities. We are especially welcoming female applicants, since there are only a few women working with Vinnter. We want and need more of excellence given through female skills and traits.
At Vinnter we practice respect for each other as colleagues, friends and deeply skilled professionals. We want to on-board more people that are curious on new things and want to develop our customers both in business and technology. We believe in commitment and are therefore offering our employees the opportunity of becoming a shareholder in our common future.
We are no suit-and-tie-management-consultancy. Instead, we require our employees to be hands-on, to have a strong sense of personal responsibility and an ability to stay customer focused. We believe this to be the best management consultant ever.
Send us your CV and personal letter via our form for job applications.
If you want to know more about us and the opportunities we can offer, please feel free to contact Michael Wallenius through LinkedIn, or send an email with your details to email@example.com.
If you have additional questions and would like to speak to a human, please call Michael Wallenius on his mobile, +46 703 200 200.