Work with us, connecting things for a smarter future
At Vinnter AB we are always on the lookout for skilled people to join the rest of us. We do hands-on business development, architecture and development in the arena of connected things. We try to make our customer’s products smarter. We focus our energy on finding solutions and greatly value entrepreneurial spirit within our employees.
We are at the moment very busy and therefore looking for more people to employ. Today we are around 20 full time employees, that we treat as our own family. We aim to become around 25 employees by the end of 2021. At the moment we are scouting for an experienced and competent native app software developer, highly skilled in both major platforms provided by Google and Apple. Our reason for focusing on native app development is due to the fact that we often end up with hardware related projects, where other technologies fall short pretty quickly in terms of accessing hardware on the device and doing that little extra needed in functionality.
Often, we find ourselves working with industrial customers in early phases of a project during a few sprints, building a proof of concept or a prototype, that hopefully leads further to a production assignment in the end. We know how important it is to work with prototyping when it comes to innovation. Through the insights given by our prototypes, we achieve a long-term relationship to our clients, and an execution phase, which aim for a releasable product.
Primarily we sell teams to work on projects in-house or at the customer premises. Generally, we have left the old business model of “resource consulting” behind us. We want to have a heart in what we offer our clients, and the productivity is greatly increased when a competent and experienced team is set up to solve a problem. For our clients, this will lead to better products more quickly.
Through our entrepreneurial mindset we contribute to our customer’s business success, without being management consultants. We are technology agnostic and instead work with the technologies best suited to solve our customer’s problems.
When developing connected things, we try to excel in:
- Cloud technology and tools
- Software development skills of various kinds
- Wireless technologies and available mobile services and networks
- Leading agile teams and maximising customer value
- Open source as well as available commercial tools to deliver value quickly
- Software architecture and system integration capabilities
Requirements for this position
- Native app software development (Swift, Objective-C, C/C++, .net, Kotlin, Java or other relevant programming language for native app development for iOS and Android)
- Agile methodologies
- Using low level hardware sensors and functionality in a smart phone
- Connecting to back-end API’s through Rest-API’s, SignalR or another relevant interface methodology
- Wireless communication (NFC, WiFi, Bluetooth, mesh, SMS/3G/4G/LTE)
- App testing frameworks
- Participated in or lead several (> 3) app development projects
- At least 3 years working experience within the native app development area
- At least 5 years of experience within software development of any kind
- Working in an agile environment for at least 2 year (Development Team member, Scrum Master or Product Owner)
- Preferably a Master of Science degree (Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Applied Physics or other relevant Master’s degree)
- or Bachelor’s degree in any of the above types of educational areas
- or relevant polytechnic school with proven track record
- or excellent proven track record with relevant reference cases to share
- Customer first, mobile after that…
- Problems are to be solved, not complained about…
- I am not stronger than the team…
- Work should be play, so I contribute to that…
- I live in a sharing economy, so my knowledge is your knowledge…
- I am different, and so are others. Differences makes us better…
WHAT WE OFFER
- Freedom (we use the best tools for any given client & solution, based on your suggestions)
- Responsibility (with a lot of freedom comes the need for responsible persons)
- Opportunity to innovate, and we mean it!
Working at Vinnter
We encourage all types of people to apply and we especially like to mix our workday with all available genders, nationalities and specialities. Since women in development seems to be scarce, we are especially looking for women to join the rest of us.
At Vinnter we practice respect for each other as colleagues, friends and deeply skilled professionals. We want to onboard more people that are curious on new things and want to develop our customers both in business and technology. We believe in commitment and are therefore offering our employees the opportunities of becoming shareholders in our future.
We are no suit-and-tie-management-consultancy. Instead, we require our employees to be hands-on, to have a strong sense of personal responsibility and an ability to stay customer focused. We believe this to be the best management consultant ever.
Dare to change your future.
Send us your CV and personal letter via our form for spontaneous applications.
If you have additional questions and would like to speak to a human, please call Michael on his mobile, +46 703 200 200.